XENICAL® CLUB NEW YOU
2014 PROGRAM MECHANICS
Updated as of 05 September 2014
How to Become a Member of Club New You
Through the website
- An individual can become a member of Club New You for FREE by registering through this link.
- An individual can only have one (1) account.
- The name to be provided in the Club New You’s Registration Form must be the member’s real (legal) name. Club New You membership will be listed under the participant’s full name.
- Only one (1) *email address, one (1) landline phone number, and one (1) *mobile number will be considered as the registered contact details of the member.
* These details are required for online registration.
- An individual can register through SMS by sending REG <slash> First Name <slash> Last Name <slash> Email (if available) to 0922-9992185.
- The name to be provided must be the member’s real (legal) name. Club New You membership will be listed under the participant’s full name.
- Only one (1) mobile number will be considered as the registered username and contact details of the member.
- The newly registered member will receive a welcome message from Club New You with his/her username and password.
- User can now submit promo code using the same mobile number that he/she used to register.
*Users who have already registered via the website does not need to register via SMS again.
How to Earn Rewards Points in Club New You
Through the website
To earn rewards points, member should enter his/her promo code online through this link.
An individual can submit his/her promo code through SMS by sending CODE <slash> Your Promo Code to 0922-9992185.
- The promo code on the Xenical pack may only be entered once. Once the promo code has been successfully entered, any subsequent attempt to re-enter the same promo code will no longer be accepted by the system.
- Rewards Points of each unique Club New You member will expire in twelve (12) months. The 12 months redemption period will start from the first promo code entered by the member of the current year.
- All succeeding promo codes to be entered during the current year (2013) will have the same redemption period of the first promo code entered.
- The maximum points a unique member can earn in one (1) redemption period (one year) is only up to 1,008 points. This is based on the maximum consumption of three (3) Xenical capsules per day.
- Redemption Period is unique per member. A member’s redemption period starts from his/her first promo code entered. A member can check the duration of his/her redemption period in his/her Dashboard.
- All unredeemed points will expire on the last day of the redemption period. Otherwise, such shall expire at the end of the redemption period and will no longer be available for redemption.
- Club New You by Xenical may, at its own discretion, inform the member of the status of their points. It is the responsibility of the member to keep track of his/her earned reward points and the expiration of such points.
- All acts of fraud and abuse relating to the earning and/or using of points in the Rewards Program may result in the forfeiture of points.
Missing Points/Loss of Points
All unredeemed rewards earned from January to December 2012 are no longer valid for redemption starting 2013.
Are you missing rewards points? Click here to learn more.
Possible Reasons for Rejected Promo Code
- If you’re getting an “invalid” promo code notice, try re-typing the promo code again. Pay special attention to letters and numbers in the alphanumeric characters of the promo code that you might have mistyped.
- The alphanumeric codes are often mistakenly interchanged causing the promo code entered to be invalid. Here are common letters and numbers interchanged: the letter “l” and number “1”; the letter “O” and the number “0” and the letter “S” and the number “5”.
- If after trying Option 2, you still get an invalid promo code notice from our system, please mail us at email@example.com with the following details and documents:
- Full name
- Contact details
- Clear photo/s of your Xenical pack with the promo code sticker
- Proof of purchase (official receipt)
How to Inquire on Club New You’s Rewards Points
- A member can view his/her latest and available rewards points by visiting his/her personal dashboard. To access your personal dashboard, you must log in using your username and password on this link.
- A member can also inquire about his/her available earned points by sending POINTS to 0922-9992185.
- For other inquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Inquire on Club New You’s Rewards
- To know the rewards items that a Club New You member can redeem, a member can visit his/her personal dashboard and click on the ‘Rewards’ tab. Click here to view your dashboard.
- A member can also view available rewards through SMS by sending REWARDS to 0922-9992185.
How to Redeem Club New You’s Rewards
- ‘Rewards’ tab is located on the member’s personal dashboard. A Club New You member can easily claim reward/s by simply clicking on the item/s that he/she is qualified to redeem. The reward item to be claimed is subject to the member’s current earned reward points.
- Available reward items for redemption are highlighted on your ‘Rewards’ tab.
- After selecting your reward item/s, you will be prompted by the system to check your registered email address. Please check your Inbox and/or Span Folder.
- A member will receive an email from Club New You for further instructions on how you may claim your redeemed reward item/s.
- Items highlighted in grey means that the member does not have enough points to claim those specific rewards.
- Accumulated points in a member’s account shall be maintained in the account until it is redeemed or until it expires, whichever occurs first.
- All rewards redemptions are issued and sent by the Club New You Information Center.
Roche may change the terms and conditions of the Club New You Rewards Program any time.